Your vehicle is a big investment, and without the right preventative maintenance you could end up broken down on the side of the road or you may need to make extremely costly repairs. Following the proper preventative maintenance guidelines for your vehicle will ensure that your engine runs smoothly for years to come. At Aero Auto Repair, our ASE Certified NAPA AutoCare Center offers a range of services to keep your car in excellent condition. We work on every make and model: hybrids, imports, and domestics. Visit our clean, family-friendly shop today to get all of the maintenance you need for a safe-driving car!
Auto Maintenance San Diego
Since 1985, Aero Auto Repair has been serving the needs of San Diego drivers and has been AAA approved since 1994. In addition to our preventative maintenance services, we offer an exceptional 3-year/36,000-mile NAPA Nationwide warranty on most repairs!
Here are some of the important, preventative maintenance services we offer our customers:
- Smog Tests: California residents need a smog test to ensure vehicle emission levels are safe. We’re a STAR Certified Smog Test & Repair Center for most makes and models.
- Oil Changes: Every vehicle needs regular oil and filter changes to keep the engine lubricated. Schedule an oil change with us today to keep your car running the way it should.
- Brake Inspections: Inspect brakes regularly to ensure that all parts are in good working condition. This preventative maintenance step is essential to keep drivers safe!
- Tune-Up: Schedule a tune-up to keep your transmission running and your engine operating efficiently.
- Wheel Alignments: An alignment will keep vehicles on straight and narrow roads, protect tires, and increase fuel efficiency.
- Tire Rotations: Rotate tires on a regular basis to extend their life and keep them in contact with the road for safe handling.
- Fluid Checks: From coolant to radiator and brake fluid, regular fluid checks ensure that all of the fluids in a vehicle are leak-free and at the proper level for safety and excellent handling.
Make sure you give your car the preventative maintenance it needs to treat you well. Come see our ASE Certified Master Technicians today! You can visit us at 9756 Aero Drive in San Diego or contact us at 858-264-4988 to schedule an appointment.