1. What kind of cars do you work on?
All Makes & Models, Imports and Domestics: American, Asian, European and Hybrids!
2. What type of repairs do you do? Oil Change, Tune up, Engine Repair to Engine Overhaul, We Do It All!
- Tune ups
- 30, 60, & 90k services
- Cooling system service and repair
- Brake repair, service and overhauls
- Electrical system repair
- Fuel injection service
- Heating and air conditioning service
- Warranty services
- Poor running diagnosis
- Shocks & struts
- Steering & suspension
- Clutch adjustment & overhaul
- Transmission service & overhaul
- Engine repair and overhaul
- STAR Smog Check and Repair
3. I rely on my car. Can I get it back today?
Depending on the nature of the repair, we can usually return your car the same day. However, if there are unforeseen circumstances, we've made arrangements with Enterprise Rent-A-Car for a special rate of $24.99 per day for economy class cars.
4. Are you open on Saturday?
We're closed weekends because we employ the finest professionals in the industry. They deserve time to rest, rejuvenate and spend time with family and friends. We appreciate your understanding. We offer early drop off using the Key Box to the right of the front door on Aero Drive (in the blue stripe). Also after hours pick up can be arranged if needed.
5. How often should I have my oil changed?
Aero Auto Repair recommends every 3,000 to 5,000 miles depending on driving conditions and manufacturer recommended intervals found in your Owner's Manual. Synthetic oil extends the time between oil changes and is also more environmentally friendly!
6. How often should I change my belts and hoses?
We recommend changing belts and hoses every 5 years or 60,000 miles. Belts and hoses should be checked at each oil change.
7. How often should I have my antifreeze flushed and refilled?
Aero Auto Repair recommends a cooling system service every 2 years or 30,000 miles. Antifreeze can become acidic and cause damage to your cooling system components and your engine.
8. How much do you charge for a smog check?
Most cars and light trucks 1996 and newer is $55.68 Complete. Includes certificate and transfer fee. Most cars and light trucks 1995 or older is $84.78 Complete. Includes certificate and transfer fee. Most motor homes are $116.04 Complete. Includes certificate and transfer fee.
9. My brakes are squealing and the brake pedal vibrates when stopping. Is this dangerous?
Squealing, vibration, grinding, etc., are all symptoms that your brakes may need service or repair to prevent damage to the braking system and to ensure your safety. We offer Free brake inspections for most vehicles.
10. How often do I need a tune up? If your vehicle is running poorly, this may be caused by a number of factors and should be diagnosed for poor running condition.
Aero Auto Repair: Your Female Friendly NAPA AutoCare Center!